In addition to having a great product to offer our 3000+ active resellers, a partnership with NewWave includes an understanding of what fundamental groundwork should be in place in order for the relationship to be a successful one for both of us.
Looking for a distribution partner to help you develop your reseller channel? NewWave's strength and experience can deliver:
What does NewWave need to know before engaging in a partnership discussion?
- Veteran Industry Management Team
- Financial Stability – Years of managed growth and profitability
- National Distribution - East and West Coast Warehousing
- Targeted Distribution - Unlike traditional fulfillment based distributors; we pick our spots and do them well
- Dedicated Product Management Team
- Unique Sales Model - Dedicated inside and outside sales organization
- Proven Reseller Recruitment Strategies
- Robust Reseller Support Programs
- Technical Resources - Certified engineers, product managers, on-site maintenance, and depot repair
- Do you have a clear channel selling strategy?
- What Value do you feel that Distribution brings to your company?
- Do you have the minimal Contractual requirements?
- What marketing and sales support programs do you offer your resellers and distribution partners?
Within a contract, we look for some key areas that help protect our financial investment with a manufacturer. Some of these areas include:
- Price Protection Policy & New Price List Summaries/Change Notices
- Stock Rotation Policy
- Early-pay Invoice discounts
- Clear D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) & Return Policy
- Termination Clause
- Credits due – turnaround time
In addition to a well-defined and clear channel strategy we believe that Programs are really the backbone of a strong and long-term partnership. Some ideal programs are outlined below.
- Comprehensive VAR Program with tangible financial benefits
- VAD & VAR Opportunity Design-in Product Registration Program
- VAD Product Manager Co-Sponsorship
- VAD & VAR Marketing Program
- Meet Comp Program
- VAR Demonstration Unit Program
- VAD Volume POS-Based Rebates
If you are committed to channel sales and recognize value in full-service, Value-Added distribution and can meet the basic NewWave requirements – then NewWave may be the partner for you. Please complete our New Vendor Profile
document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax us at 301-948-5883, Attn: Product Management.