Canon's imageFORMULA DR-6030C departmental scanner blends high speeds and reliable document handling with versatility and convenience. The DR-6030C scanner provides comprehensive functionality in a desktop design that effectively delivers document capture benefits in any business application.
The DR-6030C scanner is ideal for distributed scanning of high volumes of documents. At the front desk or in the back office, this scanner is well-suited for use at the departmental level. Government, financial services, healthcare, education, and other industries can benefit from its convenient design and its flexible, reliable document handling.
The Canon DR-6030C is a versatile solution for scanning large numbers of documents. Delivering color and black-and-white scan speeds up to 80 pages-per-minute (ppm) /160 images-per-minute (ipm), the DR-6030C scanner can handle a wide variety of document types such as thick documents, plastic ID cards, driver licenses, as well as long documents up to 118 inches in length.
For additional convenience, the compact Canon DR-6030C scanner can handle batches of mixed documents as well as de-skew or rotate inverted images. Features such as Auto Page Size Detection and Skip Blank Page can help reduce document preparation time and increase employee productivity by enabling unattended batch scanning. For quick access to frequently used settings, users can register up to 100 sets of scanning preferences, and embedded MultiStream™
technology allows for the simultaneous output of different image types from a single scan.
- High Speed - Up to 80 pages per minute or 160 images per minute
- 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for high volume batch scanning
- Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection ensures no data is lost
- U-turn Paper Path accommodates most high-volume scanning tasks
- Straight Paper Path helps to scan items such as thick documents and plastic cards
- Mixed batch document handling (Deskew and Auto Page Size Detection reduce batch preparation time)
- Bundled software - ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, CapturePerfect, Kofax VirtualReScan
- Meets Energy Star Guidelines