Enhance traditional check processing with the easy-to-operate, compact Canon imageFORMULA CR-150 check transport. With high-speed, high-quality, precise processing capabilities plus reliable item handling and other useful features, the CR-150 check transport can help promote adaptability and productivity for financial applications.
Wide Range of Uses
The CR-150 check transport can help assist in moving paper checks and related documents in:
- Front-counter teller settings
- Merchant/remote deposit capture (RDC) applications
- Remittance processing
- Back-office/branch capture, lockbox applications.
It enables users - in environments such as banks, credit unions, and retail - to improve their point-of-presentment applications by helping to automate funds deposits for quicker transaction times, decrease errors and fraud, improve customer service, and lower capital and processing costs.
Simple, Compact Design
The scanner is designed for easy use and has multifunction compatibility, combining the functions of many peripherals found at the teller station into one single device, thereby reducing counter space requirements and helping to improve efficiency. For added usability, the CR-150 check transport has two additional USB ports in the hub to connect to additional USB peripheral equipment such as PIN pad, receipt printer, fingerprint authentication device, and more.
Robust, Scalable Features
The CR-150 check transport is equipped with features for efficient check processing. To help meet strict audit regulations, the built-in, five-line imprinter prints and captures endorsement information on checks. The CR-150 check transport is also modular and scalable, with functionality that can be added as required. With a dedicated card-scanner, users can scan plastic or embossed cards, and with the Magnetic Swipe Reader (MSR), users can also capture information from the magnetic stripe of a bank card. The CR-150 check transport also supports the most commonly used check scanning software, including the industry standard, Ranger Transport API.
- Scans up to 150 items per minute
- 150-item Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in ultrasonic sensor (to help prevent misfeeds)
- Small footprint
- Fine Text Filtering (allows for sharper image capture with less distortion, delivering better OCR accuracy)
- Magnetic Optical Character Recognition (MOCR)
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR)
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency
- EPEAT Silver certified
- eCarePAK options available
- CR Software Development Kit (CR-SDK) available
- An application can also be developed for the .net environment