|Model #: VX100
|Call (800) 536-5222 for pricing
The Vision X is the world's leading check scanning platform. With its unique characteristics - including scalability, ease of use, accessibility, unified API, accurate reading and outstanding image quality - Vision X provides all essential functionalities required by distributed check capture, delivering the reliability customers expect when processing payments - with industry leading price/performance.
Advanced features you've come to expect from Panini
- Advanced MICR reading algorithms-including OCR correction-bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- 50, 75, and 100+ documents per minute (dpm) based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder for easy operator use.
- High torque motors - quiet performance and reliable, operator friendly document feeding.
- Intelligent printing capability - endorsement based on MICR read or image.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Advanced Graphic Printer (AGP) model available for receipt and validation printing.
- High speed image cameras - offering grayscale and color scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dots per inch), for maximum image flexibility.
- Infrared and ultraviolet front imaging options for security applications.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Two pocket model available for applications requiring physical document sorting.
- Expandable with MFS (Multi-Function System) modules providing additional functionality and compelling benefits for teller applications.
Panini's Industry-Leading Reliability
The Panini Vision X offers proven reliability you can count on. With a foundation of IS0: 9001 quality, rigorous testing and certification processes, and experience born from decades of check capture, you can be sure of Panini's reliability.
A Vision X device can be quickly and easily upgraded via software through the network. Scalability is offered in numerous areas including device speed, printing configurations, and document feeding to accommodate a broad range of transaction volume and processing time requirements.
Featuring a modern, ergonomic design and quiet operation, the Vision X is a compact, robust scanner designed to read the check MICR line, capture front and back images and print customized endorsement and receipt information.
The Vision X is strategically designed to support the complete range of distributed capture applications including branch teller, back counter and remote deposit capture, and is equally efficient in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, gift coupons and more.