Ultra-Fast for Efficient Document Management
Providing world-class performance for fast-paced businesses, the ultra-fast WorkForce DS-860 document scanner was designed for situations where speed is critical and dependability is paramount. Blazing through scans up to 65 ppm, it features auto paper size detection and dynamic skew correction to prevent paper jams and avoid downtime. A robust and reliable workhorse, the DS-860 includes an 80-page ADF and 6000-page daily duty cycle. TWAIN and ISIS compatibility make it ideal for use with existing professional document management systems, while advanced image adjustments make getting sharp scans simple. The DS-860 even scans directly to popular cloud services.
- Ultra-fast - up to 65 ppm/130 ipm scan speeds; scans both sides in just one pass
- Advanced paper feed technology - dynamic skew correction prevents misfeeds and paper jams; also features auto paper size detection and double-feed detection
- Robust - 80-page Automatic Document Feeder, duty cycle of up to 6000 sheets per day
- Compatible with existing office software - includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers
- Advanced color and image adjustments made simple - Variable Color Enhance, Color Dropout and other innovative features
- Scan directly to the cloud - scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive, SugarSync and more
- Scan and edit documents - save scanned documents as searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Save on office space - compact scanner fits in any environment
- Versatile paper handling - scans folded pages up to 11" x 17", rigid ID cards, stacks of business cards and single sheets
Efficient Document Management
Scan directly to the cloud
The WorkForce DS-860 scans directly to popular cloud services. Just install the included software on your PC and you're ready to get started. Scan and send data wherever it needs to be.
Advanced paper feed technology
Tackle any task with little to no downtime. Dynamic skew correction and multi-roller paper feed play a vital role by detecting misfeeds and correcting the angle at which the paper enters the scanner. Double-feed detection helps to eliminate paper jams. And, auto size detection makes it easy to scan multiple sizes in a single stack.
Manage critical documents
Scan directly to popular cloud services. Scan to email, an FTP server or any folder on your PC. The WorkForce DS-860 supports ISIS and TWAIN drivers. And, it includes OCR software for creating searchable PDFs or scanning directly to Word and Exce® files.
Color Enhance allows users to select and enhance a color from the RGB color channel when scanning in black-and-white. This can help bring out a particular element that might not otherwise show up clearly in a black-and-white scan, such as a signature made with a light-blue pen.
Color Dropout allows users to remove a color from the RGB color channel - a color that might cause noise or other image issues during a document scan. For example, a user scanning an invoice printed on pink paper could use "Color Dropout: Red" to ignore all red elements and pull out the crisp black text.