- Enhance your Credit Availability - No impact to your existing NewWave credit line if approved split funding
- Conserves Working Capital - Financing allows cash to be invested, instead of being tied up in equipment and software.
- Matches Cost with Benefit. By financing the equipment, you can match the timing of cash outlays with benefits of usage.
- Financing is Convenient - Documentation is minimal, billing is monthly and simple to budget.
- Add-On Financing - AFS makes it easy to finance add-on equipment.
- Tax and Accounting Benefits - Monthly payments are sometimes treated as operating expenses and are deductible.
- No Up-Front Cash - No down payments are required in most instances.
- Flexible Payment Schedules - Leasing programs can be structured to fit almost any need.
- Bundled leases - All in one payment to include, software, hardware, maintenance, etc.
How it works
- Contact - NewWave Credit Department, 800-536-5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Lease Manager at 860 233 7465 or email@example.com
- Process - Communicate with our Lease Manager to have your customer pre-qualified. This may be as simple as running a Dun & Bradstreet report or it may require a completed credit application and follow up if more is needed.
- Documentation - Once your customer is pre-qualified, you will receive a pre-approval. You must work with your customer to verify the requested equipment and support solution. Once determined, please submit the details of your pricing to our Lease Manager. We will advise on the approval terms and conditions. You may request a set of documents for signature and return by your customer. Once all documents are signed and returned.
- Closing - Receive a purchase order from your customer and/or our Leasing Company made out to you and NewWave directing payment to you and/or NewWave.
Frequently asked questions
What fees & expenses may be involved?
- Rates vary upon credit quality, term and structure of the individual transaction
- Most lease and finance agreements have a one-time documentation fee that can range from $49 to $499.
- Customers will have responsibility for any and all taxes, fees, consumables, etc related to the ownership or use of the equipment and/or software
- Customers will be required to provide an insurance certificate acceptable to our Lease Partner or pay for insurance coverage in accordance with the documents
- Shipping costs may have to be paid separately.
- Maintenance may be considered in a lease or financing, but is subject to credit approval
What are the qualifications to consider a Lease or Financing?
- Your end user must be credit worthy at the underwriters determination
- Your end user must be a commercial business, municipality or not for profit
- Your end user must be located in the US or Canada
When do I receive funds?
Once the customer has the equipment and we have all the documents returned to underwriting, Lease and Finance deals should close and fund within 24 - 72 hours. You can request wire or ACH funding by filling out the proper documentation. Ask us about our progress payment program for larger deals or prefunding up to 50% for qualified customers.
How do I present this program to my customer?
Sell a monthly payment and the benefit of new equipment! You can lease/finance that solution for as little as $xxx.xx per month.
The value of any technology asset is not the ownership but the result of its use. Improved efficiency, productivity, cash flow and ability to upgrade at any time when new equipment and software solutions become available. Improved budgeting and expense predictability result from lease or financing equipment.
For more help on building a "go to market strategy" for Lease and Financing Solutions, contact our Lease Manager. Building a sales financing plan to help your customers is a critical Value Added Solution.